Very little to add or update other than I added the Supported Hardware list to the blog, which some may find useful. While I’ve been working on setting up my A4000T, I’ve recognized that I may have a few configuration changes I need to make on my Amithlon. Primarily would be the PFS3 filesystem which I have not configured properly on my Amithlon drives. There may be some other changes I can do, this one just made itself more apparent as I worked on my A4000T setup.
Other than that, I’ve done a few speed test on the A4000T as I went from the A3640 25Mhz to the WarpEngine4040 40Mhz setup. For kicks I ran a ‘make module’ in SysSpeed on the Amithlon and copied it over to the A4000T where I loaded it to compare. It’s a bit embarrassing for the A4000T. I may post a few of those results when I have the time. I wish I hadn’t lost all the early test I had done on the A4000D before moving everything to the A4000T.